Sample Box of 40 Different E-Juice FlavorsMORE INFO HERE!
Best Deal In The World For E-Liquid
E-Smoking Liquid is the diluted nicotine fluid ready for atomizing in the inhaler container. Our E-Cig smoking liquid has been purified from tobacco, according to the standard FDA GRAS, by biological technology, removing the harmful substances in the tobacco and keeping the harmless or useful substances, as well as adding different essences. It not only keeps the cigarettes or cigar’s basic smoking function, but also removes the harmful substances for your health.
We now provide the VG (Vegetable Glycerin) based E-Liquid which has more smoke and is safer and healthier than the traditional PG (Propylene Glycol) based E-Liquid.
Diameter: 16 mm Length: 60 mm Capacity: 40X4 ml
The E-Smoking Liquid has different levels of nicotine:
- Super High density of nicotine: 36 mg nicotine, which is equivalent to Super Strong Cigarettes.
- Extra High density of nicotine: 24 mg nicotine, which is equivalent to Extra Strong Cigarettes.
- High density of nicotine: 16 mg nicotine, which is equivalent to Regular Strength Cigarettes.
- Medium density of nicotine: 11 mg nicotine, which is equivalent to Medium Strength Cigarettes.
- Low density of nicotine: 6 mg nicotine, which is equivalent to Ultra Light Strength Cigarettes.
- Non density of nicotine: 0 mg nicotine, which is equivalent to No Nicotine.
There are total 50 different kinds of flavors for all the 6 kinds of the nicotine levels of E-Cartridges and E-Liquid, with 300 kinds of selections for your complete choices. You can not find any other place in the world where there are so many different smoking selections for your enjoyment. You can have the following different flavors:
- Tobacco flavors:
Regular: equivalents to regular strength cigarette flavor,
Light: equivalents to light strength cigarette flavor,
Cigar: equivalents to cigar flavor,
Flue-Cured: equivalents to ordibary oriental or Chinese cigarette flavor;
- Cigarette Brands: 555, Camel, Chunghwa, Hilton, Mild Seven, Salem;
- E-Juice: Almond, Apple, Bluberry, Cherry, Chocolate, Cream, Genseng, Grape, Lemon, Licorice, Lilac, Melon, Menthol, Orang, Peach, Pineapple, Plum, Rose, Strawberry, Vanilla;
- Drink tastes: Coffee, Green Tea, Red Tea, Cola, Pepsi, Red Bull, Brandy, Champagne, Whiskey and Tasteless.
This is a list of commonly used substances in E-Liquid. Depending on the recipe, not all of them are used: Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Nicotine, Glycerol, Tobacco essence, Organic acid, Anti-oxidation agent, Butyl valerate, Isopentyl hexonate, Lauryl laurate, Benzyl benzoate, Methyl octynicate, Ethyl heptylate, Hexyl hexanoate, Geranyl butyrate, Menthol, Citric acid, Water and Alcohol.MORE INFO HERE